Online Application Instructions
The 2021 – 2022 AIE Residency Grant Application will open in October 2020. Check back for more details or follow us on Twitter and Facebook (@NJArtistsinEd) to be the first to know!
Please review the AIE Guidelines carefully before getting started. If you are in need of accommodation in filing this AIE Grant Application, please contact us at 609.984.7019. An Application Preview is also available to download at www.njaie.org, www.yanjep.org, and www.artscouncil.nj.gov.
If you would like an extension, requests must be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, January 15, 2021. There will be only one extension request permitted per school. Note: A request does not guarantee an extension will be permitted. Applicants are advised to submit applications early.
All online applications must be submitted by Friday, March 5, 2021 to be considered.
Please complete the application, filling out the following sections completely:
- Applicant Information
- Certification with Authorization
- Residency Grant Narrative
- Budget Narrative
- Two (2) Letters of Support (via file upload)
- One must be from a school administrator
Special Instructions for Reapplying Schools
- Please confer with your AIE Partner when developing a new application.
- You should also request an AIE Partner Letter of Consideration, as well as one from your most recent AIE Resident Artist, to include in your application packet.
- If you plan to work with the same AIE Resident Artist for the proposed residency, please include them in the planning and application process.
Can’t finish the application in one go?
No worries. This application enables an Application Save and Continue, so you can complete your application over a longer amount of time. You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com with a unique link to return you to the application. You can use the link to return to the application from any computer. Please note that the link will expire after 30 days and incomplete applications will not be considered for a 2021 – 2022 AIE grant.